Aquascape's family of field-tested skimmers are the #1 selling skimmers in the water garden marketplace. Natural looking faux rock lid on the two larger models. Grooves designed into lid provide space for gravel and mulch. Large-volume, rigid debris basket. Patented adjustable faceplate. U.S. Patent 7,144,501, available in the two largest of the series.
Skims surface of the pond. Provides filtration. Ideal for ponds from 200, 400 and up to 1000 square feet surface area for the largest model skimmer.
Aquascape pond surface skimmers remove unwanted debris, including protein film, from the surface of the pond before it has time to sink, reducing unnecessary maintenance. These filters feature large removable debris nets that allow for quick and easy maintenance.
Signature Series 200™ Pond Skimmer
Max Surface Area: 200 Square Feet
Part Number: 43020
A perfect entry-level or a DIY pond builder's dream. This small compact skimmer is the re-branded version of the MicroSkim® Aquascape skimmer. The smallest of the Signature Series family, the 200 model does not have the faux rock cover which is included in the larger models. Use a flat stone or landscaping to cover the top of the 200 skimmer.
Optional Filter Brush Cartridge. Recommended pumps: AquaSurge, Aquasurge PRO & Tsurumi
Signature Series 400™ Pond Skimmer
Max Surface Area: 400 square feet
Part Number: 43021
Signature Series 1000™ Pond Skimmer
Max Surface Area: 1000 square feet
Part Number: 43022
Flow rates up to 10,000 GPH
8″ Weir Size
Rigid Fiber Filter Mat (Matala)
21″ L x 22″ W x 26.5″ H
Recommended for use with AquaSurge®, AquaSurge® PRO and PL pumps
Features found on the Signature Series™ 400 & 1000 Skimmers
1. Natural Looking Faux-Rock Lid: Grooves designed into lid provide space for gravel or mulch
2. Patented Adjustable Faceplate: Have you ever messed up your transit measurement when setting your pond’s water level? Forget about it! Four inches of travel enable you to tweak out the perfect water level (Signature Series™ 400 & 1000)
3. Easy Maintenance: Aquascape is making it as easy as possible for the pond owner to maintain their fi lter with a large-volume, rigid debris basket (Signature Series™ 400 & 1000)
4. Injection Molded Fittings: Check valve threads into skimmer wall providing a professional watertight seal along the back of the filter
5. Corrosion-resistant non-cross-threading hardware stands up to the elements
6. Filter mat removes smaller sediment and debris
7. Rounded shape provides maximum strength