Aeration Kit for 1/4 Acre Ponds with a maximum depth of 6 feet.
Providing bottom-diffused aeration in shallow ponds and lakes can provide a unique challenge to pond owners. Less water depth means smaller plate coverage which usually translates to bigger, more expensive, multi-plate systems. The ProAir™ Shallow Water Series Aeration Systems provide multiple plates to provide evenly distributed aeration in shallow water applications without forcing customers into large cost-prohibitive aeration units. Designed specifically for use in shallow water, our Shallow Water Series™ Aeration Systems aerate ponds up to ½ surface acre at a max depth of 8’ deep.
Thoscomplete sytems come with an outdoor cabinet with ventilation fan, quiet linear air pumps, valve controls to adjust airflow to two diffusers. The diffusers are self-weighted and have a sled-bottom design for easy installation. 100' of weighted 3/8" airline is included with the SW20.
Two Diffuser System
Aerates Ponds up to 1/4 acre 6 feet deep (up to 450,000 gallons)
Maximum depth of 6 feet
Max CFM: 2.5
Cabinet Dimensions: 17" x 23" x 15"
Airmax® Composite Cabinet
2. Our attractive composite cabinet houses and protects the SilentAir™ Compressor from outdoor elements.
3. An elevated base protects the aeration hardware and electrical components from flooding and rainwater accumulation while the removable top ensures quick and easy access for inspection and maintenance.
4. Every Airmax® Composite Cabinet in our Shallow Water Series™ comes complete with a pre-wired electrical box and 6 foot power cord to provide power to the enclosed cooling fan and aeration compressor.
Cabinet Dimensions: 17" x 23" x 15"
The Airmax® Composite Cabinet comes with a lifetime warranty on the cabinet and a 2-year warranty on electrical components.
SilentAir™ LR Series Linear Diaphragm Compressor
2. Air Filter maximizes the life of the compressor
3. Rubber compressor mounts reduce noise and vibration for silent operation
4. Airflow manifold simplifies airflow management to individual diffusers
5. Heat-resistant, 3⁄8” flex-tube protects against high temperatures of the compressor
6. Airline quick disconnects for easy system removal and storage
The heart and soul of each Shallow Water Series™ Aeration System, our powerful yet energy efficient SilentAir™ LR Series Linear Diaphragm Compressor push oxygen through your pond while remaining whisper-quiet and costing as little as $3 a month in electricity running 24/7.
Each compressor is fitted with an integrated Manifold with Ball Valves to simplify airflow-management and is mounted on vibration reducing rubber feet to ensure quiet operation. Each airline is equipped with Quick Disconnects for easy system removal and storage.
ProAir™2 Weighted Diffuser
2. Check valve prevents back pressure to compressor
3. Weighted design keeps diffuser submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation
Diffuser Size: 15”L x 9.25”W x 3.75”H
Designed for maximum oxygen uptake, our ProAir™2 Weighted Diffuser incorporates high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks to release tiny oxygen bubbles into the water column.
Membrane diffusers posses the synergy of air stones without the headaches of cracking and acid-washing.
The ProAir™2 Weighted Diffuser has an integrated check valve to prevent back pressure on the compressor.
The innovative sled design keeps the ProAir™2 submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation.
EasySet™ Airline (Optional)
You can use regular 3/8" hose between the compressor and the diffusers but it will float and to make it sink you will need to attach weights to the hose. A better option is weighted airline that is a heavy-duty product that will sink to the bottom of your pond out of sight. A thick wall and lead-free construction make EasySet™ airline the perfect pond-safe choice. Resistant to rips and tears, EasySet™ airline is resilient against fishing hooks and foot traffic from swimmers, pets and wildlife. The 3/8” Weighted Airline is designed to stay submerged underwater and out of sight and is guaranteed not to float.