WSP (Water Soluble Packets) are often favored by pond owners. No messy liquids, just toss in one of the WSP dye packets into the pond and the concentrated dye slowly disperses. The packet dissolves. Concentrated pond dyes are four times more concentrated than others! Black Dyemond™ and Nature's Blue™ WSP dry concentrated by Pro Logic and Airmax® is typically applied at a rate of 1 packet per half acre, or two packs per surface acre 4 - 6 feet deep.
Also available in 4x Concentrate Liquid
Pond Logic® Pond Dye shades and protects your pond while enhancing natural color and beauty. Its powerful 4x concentrated formula allows each quart of Pond Logic® Pond Dye to treat like a gallon of competitive brands. Pond Logic® Pond Dye is safe for recreation ponds, horses, livestock, birds, pets, fish, wildlife and the environment.
Which Color Is Right For Your Pond?
Pond Logic® Pond Dye is available in 2 colors each with its own unique application. While we provide color recommendations below, each color of Pond Logic® Pond Dye provides the same reliable protection and can be selected based on your personal color preference.
• Nature's Blue™ is the ideal color for decorative ponds as it contrasts perfectly with lush green landscaping.Nature’s Blue™ Pond Dye is formulated to provide ponds with a true blue color. One single WSP of Nature’s Blue™ will treat up to one half surface acre 4’ – 6’ deep, for several months, depending on rainfall. Nature’s Blue™ should be used all year long.
• Black Dyemond™ creates a mirrored surface which beautifully reflects surrounding trees and natural rocky landscapes making it perfect for natural ponds in wooded areas.
Black DyeMond™ Pond Dye is formulated to provide ponds with beautiful reflections. Each WSP of Black DyeMond™ will treat up to one half surface acre 4’ – 6’ deep, for several months, depending on rainfall.Black DyeMond™ should be used all year long.
Pond Logic® WSP Pond Dye Application
• Treats a half acre pond 4-6 feet deep for up to 8 weeks
• Use 4 WSP's per surface acre every 4-8 weeks or as desired
• No mixing required
• No temperature restrictions
• 3 year shelf life