Wipeout™ Bacterial Control by Crystal Clear® is excellent for treating fish gill diseases such as Fin Rot and Ulcers in pond fish.WipeOut Bacterial Treatment is excellent for controlling gill diseases in pond and aquarium fish. Bacterial diseases generally result from fish stress due to adverse water quality conditions (pH, oxygen or temperature problems), habitat clean-outs, untreated abrasions or predators. WipeOut Bacterial Treatment works extremely well on pond fish species such as koi and goldfish as well as on commonly found aquarium fish species.
Format: 8 ounce jug - 8 ounces treats up to 4,800 gallons.
Directions For Use
Dissolve 1 teaspoon of WipeOut Bacterial Treatment in dechlorinated water for every 100 Gallons of water to be treated and add to the pond or aquarium for a 24 hour period. It is advisable to
remove filter media prior to treatment for the 24 hour duration of treatment with WipeOut Bacterial Treatment.
Should you want to avoid removing filter media a dip application can be performed in a separate holding tank or “hospital tank”, do not reuse container for any other use.
Remove fish from ecosystem and place fish in hospital tank for 24 hours. Mixture in tank should be 1 teaspoon of Bacterial Treatment mixed with at least 50 gallons of pond water. Aerate
hospital tank vigorously during the 24 hour period.
What Is It: Is a condition that effects fish fins (mainly dorsal fins) and is caused by the bacteria Pseudomonas and Aeromonas. Warning Signs: Noticeable decay of the dorsal fin, disinterest in
feeding and noticeably weakened condition. Cause: Colder temperatures, poor water quality and untreated abrasions.
What Is It: A condition resulting most often from an abrasion or injury. Aeromonas bacteria invade the injury on the body and will often move internally if the injury is not treated promptly.
Ulcers often lead to koi septicaemia. Warning Signs: Abrasions, ulcerous reddish, purple lesions on the sides of the fish. Causes: Colder temperatures, poor water quality and untreated abrasions.
Only use the amount stated above. Overdosing will not increase affect. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and mucous membranes. Repeated contact with skin may result in an allergic irritation. Use
in well ventilated area and is advisable to use gloves when handling this product.
Product Make-Up: Oxolinic Acid