The Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall and stream.
Spillway Width: 22"
Bulkhead Port: Single 2" Bulkhead
Fittings Included: 2" PVC slip, 1.5" barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulkhead
Max Flow Rate: 7,500 GPH / 28,000 LPH
Model #: 77000
1. Strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape
2. Watertight connection is made using the fitting on the back of the Waterfall Spillway
3. Wide 22-inch spillway handles flow rates up to 7,500 gallons per hour
4. Internal barriers dam the incoming fl ow of water, providing a smooth-flowing waterfall
The Aquascape Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination is the only limitation to what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
• The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls onPondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
• The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
• With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
• You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
Waterfall Spillway Typical Installation